How do I get a gender marker change letter for my driving licence, passport, or Gender Recognition Certificate?

We can support you with changing your gender marker on legal documents. Simply visit to find out more.

Please note that, if you are applying for your gender recognition certificate in the UK in line with the UK Government’s requirements, the following must be true: you must be 18 or over you must have been diagnosed with gender dysphoria you must have lived in your identified gender for at least two years you must show that you intend to live in your identified gender for the rest of your life