I am/my child is suffering with anxiety/dysphoria/depression, can we speak to someone?

Our team of gender specialist therapists is standing by to help. We work with a range of providers all of whom are specialists in working with gender-diverse individuals and their loved ones.

Find out more by visiting our directory.