My GP has asked for a shared care agreement and an assessment before they will agree to supporting my medical transition. Do you provide that?

We would be very happy to work with your GP to assist you with your transition. In order to do that you must be a subscriber to our services. You can become a patient here:

We will ask you to complete an Information Gathering Session (IGS) so that we can get to know you and your gender history. We can then provide you with a wellbeing report summarising the session. At your request, we can also send a Shared Care agreement to your doctor which will allow them to work with us and provide you with any necessary blood tests and medication.