Who can I talk to for help around fertility?

You can talk to a member of our team or one of our gender specialists, your doctor may be able to advise you on your fertility options, and if they don’t know they may be able to refer you to a specialist service for a consultation. If you have been referred to a Gender Identity Clinic (GIC) you can discuss fertility preservation options with them. Lots of information about fertility in general, and the treatments associated with it, is available via the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority

You can read about the latest research on fertility options on our website.